HALF TERM BREAK COMMENCES FROM W/C 17/02/2020 TO 21/02/2020. COLLEGE RESUMES ON 24/02/2020.
Please find attached this month's prevent digest!
It's important to stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading.
* try to keep at least 2 metres (3 steps) from other people in your home, particularly older people or those with long-term health conditions
* ask friends and family and delivery services to deliver things like food shopping and medicines – but avoid contact with them
* sleep alone if possible
* regularly wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
* try to stay away from older people and those with long-term health conditions
* drink plenty of water and take everyday painkillers, such as paracetamol and ibuprofen, to help with your symptoms
* do not have visitors (ask people to leave deliveries outside)
* do not leave the house, for example to go for a walk, to school or public places
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.